In case you aren't a regular reader over at EN World, I posted two different character sheets from earlier versions of D&D Next. The cell phone pictures are from December, the better version is from the Friends and Family playtest. It has been so hard to keep these to myself and hope you enjoy them. I apologize for the quality but I am not a cell phone camera expert. You can see for yourself how much and how fast the game is changing. Let me know what you think, and until next time, Roll Hard!
- Gaming Tips
- Gaming Tonic News
- Helpful Links
- Passing the Torch
- RPG Product Reviews
- War of the Systems
- Review-One Die Short: A Web Series About Life, Love, and Roleplaying Games
- Is PC Death Enough Of A Death Tax?
- Reflections on Pathfinder Advanced Class Guide Playtest
- Initiative, What Is It Good For? Absolutely Everything
- The Undead Shall Rise Again and Again
- The Dungeon Master on Review-One Die Short: A Web Series About Life, Love, and Roleplaying Games
- Seeker on D&D Next Final Open Playtest Packet Reflections Pt. 1
- noesa on How Should We Craft Items In D&D Next?
- Ravenous Role Playing » Blog Archive » Friday Five: 2014-01-24 on Is PC Death Enough Of A Death Tax?
- Christopher Hackler on Is PC Death Enough Of A Death Tax?